[Vision2020] Trees Bad for the Environment

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 20:54:11 PST 2007

Did you know trees are bad for Moscow's environment? They are sucking up all of Moscow's water supply.

  They also mine the soil of valuable resources.

  If all that was not bad enough, they also prevent much needed sunlight from reaching the ground where plants need sunlight to survive.

  Time to chop them down so we can save our precious resources.

  Best,

  Donovan