[Vision2020] GO NAVY....GO ARMY

brentbradberry at netscape.net brentbradberry at netscape.net
Sat Dec 1 13:21:44 PST 2007

During my 25 years in the Navy, one of the "choicest" assignments I had was teaching at USNA, Annapolis (1971-73). I remember well the shennanigans surrounding the Navy-Army game, as well as the bitter cold of Philadelphia's Veteran's Stadium. My fondest memories are of my friendship with a teaching colleague- an Army exchange officer at Annapolis-, Captain Pat Dole, USA (we both taught calculus, etc). We were on different sides of Veteran's Stadium once a year, but I was mighty glad we were on the same side the rest of the year.

GO NAVY...GO ARMY!

Brent Bradberry
U. S. Navy, retired