[Vision2020] GO NAVY....GO ARMY

brentbradberry at netscape.net brentbradberry at netscape.net
Sat Dec 1 13:21:44 PST 2007

During my 25 years in the Navy, one of the "choicest" assignments I had was teaching at USNA, Annapolis (1971-73). I remember well the shennanigans surrounding the Navy-Army game, as well as the bitter cold of Philadelphia's Veteran's Stadium. My fondest memories are of my friendship with a teaching colleague- an Army exchange officer at Annapolis-, Captain Pat Dole, USA (we both taught calculus, etc). We were on different sides of Veteran's Stadium once a year, but I was mighty glad we were on the same side the rest of the year.

Brent Bradberry
U. S. Navy, retired

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aimcmp00050000000001