[Vision2020] GO ARMY . . . BEAT navy

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 11:56:48 PST 2007

Alright Paul.  Since you are respectfully disagreeing and then making some good points, you have convinced me to switch my allegiance and root for Navy. Also, now that Navy has just scored another touchdown to make the score 30-3, it looks like I will finally be rooting for a winner which is a new experience for me.

-Scott