[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Aug 28 16:38:26 PDT 2007

I think you are right.  I was on campus when Craig graduated with his
Bachelor's degree and I don't remember that he returned for a law degree.
He was on the U of I debate team and was Class President, but if he got an
advanced degree, I don't believe it was from U of I. And he was pompus even
then...but obviously popular and plenty bright.

I remember lobbying him in the Idaho legislature when he voted against the
kindergarten bill.  Felt children were better off at home with a mother who
stayed there.  Things haven't changed much have they?

Sue