[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 28 16:18:22 PDT 2007

Sunil -

It was my impression that Larry Craig graduated from UI's College of Law.

However, a review of his biography merely reflects that he graduated from
UI, was student body president, and went on to graduate school at UI.

http://www.senate.gov/~craig/lec_biography.cfm

I searched the College of Law website, thinking they might list their alums
. . . Nope.  No such luck.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)