[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 18:53:06 PDT 2007

The article I read in the Washington Post said that he had tapped the
foot of the person in the stall next him and reached under the
partition. Naive to ways of the dance of restroom stall courtship and
etiquette, I probably would have handed him some toilet paper blithely
assuming that his dispenser was empty.

I haven't yet read the articles linked to earlier - so it's possible it
was more than that. But given what the Post said, I can't really accuse
him of much myself.

Paul