[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 27 18:08:33 PDT 2007

Let me see if I have this right.

Senator Craig was arrested on June 11, 2007 for lewd conduct in an airport
restroom.

Senator Craig, an elected public official, pleads guilty to the charge on
August 8, 2007 so as to "handle this matter myself quickly and
expeditiously"?

This isn't the first time Senator Craig has been suspected of "inappropriate
behavior".  I am certain that everybody recalls Craig suspected of similar
behavior within the past year . . .

As discussed on "Real Time" with Bill Maher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlyJmhwa1c0

And as long ago as 1982

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RntWGPEjoo

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)

  _____