[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 27 19:02:43 PDT 2007

I'm guessing that the police had considerably more to go on (as detailed in
my link to the Los Angeles Times earlier) than a playful nudge under a
restroom partition to justify their arrest of a US senator.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)