[Vision2020] Religion Has No Part in Process

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 01:25:58 PDT 2007

Paul and all others on the Vision2020 list serve-

Et. al. is meant to say something like the above.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/et%20al.

I always assume that all threads are open for anyone to "jump" into.  If you
want a discussion restricted to a select group, why post it to Vision2020?

Anyway, I'm sorry for objecting to you stating you were sorry for jumping
in...

Now, it's your turn... Something like "I'm sorry for making you sorry for
objecting to me being sorry for jumping in."

Then I reply "I'm sorry that you were sorry for making me sorry for
objecting to you being sorry for jumping in."

And this is simple compared to the "knots" in this book:

"Knots" by R. D. Laing
Ted Moffett