[Vision2020] Who the heck is Schwaller, any way?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 21 07:03:39 PDT 2007

Wait a minute!

Hold the presses!

I have found Glenn Schwaller.

He is . . .

Here:
Regional Sales Manager
Farm Progress Companies
Kirtland Hills, Ohio
http://tinyurl.com/2kpn97

Here:
Also listed in the Official Show Guide for the World Ag Expo
http://tinyurl.com/3cy99k

And here:
And from the Lake County (Ohio) Gazzette at:
http://tinyurl.com/35vmg9

"Former school board member Glenn Schwaller said he was excited about the
expansion project."

In the words of that old radio comedy show "Chicken Man":

"He's everywhere.  He's everywhere."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)