[Vision2020] Who the heck is Schwaller, any way?

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:03:18 PDT 2007

Sorry to burst your bubble - but at least you're fairly consistent at
"getting it wrong once again" I'm definitely NOT in, nor from, Ohio, and
began contributing here as a single entity for the first time in May - as
Glenn Schwaller and only as Glenn Schwaller.

At least you didn't disappoint me with the "hat rack / worm dung"
comparison.  You need to add that to the growing list of "statements which
prove why I am not a bigot"

BTW there appears to be at least 7 Tom Hansen's in Ohio - how fricken'
strange is that?

GS