[Vision2020] Who the heck is Schwaller, any way?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 21 06:01:32 PDT 2007

To tell you the truth, Joe, I am guessing that, like we have discussed here
on the Viz before, Schwaller is a compilation of former Viz subscribers who
"jumped ship" a few years back.  This "cast of characters" denounced several
Viz subscribers as they (Schwaller) departed, swearing never to return.
They (Schwaller) started up their own blogs.  After a while they
(Schwaller), having restricted themselves (Schwaller) to the four-walled
playpen of their (Schwaller) respective blogs and the grade-school banter of
their respective posters, and having missed the challenge of intelligent
dialogue and the heated debate common on the Viz, re-registered onto the Viz
with a wide variety of aliases.

Challenge to us loyal Visionaires who continue to use our real names:  How
many (and the names used) "Schwaller"ites have there been?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least
be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format,
otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)