[Vision2020] The Campus Today

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Aug 16 23:17:01 PDT 2007

Nope. You read more into it than was there. Too defensive? I don't think our
police officers are a threat, and am surprised you took it that way....I
just think the frosh women (and older ones as well) need to be educated
about the dangers inherent in being a young woman (particularly a drunk
young woman), and to learn some cautionary procedures. They seem to think
someone they know won't hurt them. Just not true....
Debi R-S