[Vision2020] The Campus Today

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 08:39:00 PDT 2007

I really hope you aren't insinuating that the sorority
girls need to be on guard against being sexually
assaulted by the city police (the same people that Tom
Hansen thinks are just patrolling the vicinity since
there are young women around). That's pretty sick even
by the vision2020 "standards."

Debbie Gray