[Vision2020] USC and the Sports Illustrated Jinx

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 16 20:03:37 PDT 2007

For those of you Vandal fans who believe in the Sports Illustrated jinx
(where whoever appears on the cover of Sports Illustrated is "marked" for
ruin and failure), I have some great news.

I present to you tomorrow's cover of the Sports Illustrated:

http://tinyurl.com/2fmuls

With a little help from the staff at Sports Illustrated by placing photos of
the following football teams on the dates indicated, the question simply
becomes, "Where in the Dome should we place the National Championship
trophy?"

September 7th - Cal Poly
September 14th - Washington State
September 21st - Northern Illinois
September 28th - Hawaii
October 5th - San Jose State
October 12th - Fresno State
October 19th - New Mexico State
October 26th - Nevada-Reno
November 2nd - Louisiana Tech
November 16th - Bozo State
November 23rd - Utah State

And finally:

January 4th - LSU or USC (again) or Ohio State or Oklahoma or Texas or
Florida or Florida State

Come on, guys.  We can make this happen.  Anybody got any pull with SI?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Seeya at the games, Vandals

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3