[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 9 18:57:30 PDT 2007

Mr. Schou fatuously claims:

 "Men haven't sufficiently oppressed women; therefore, God judges us by
making men's sons effeminate."

This is so at odds with what has been laid down in print that I'm afraid
what little credibility you may have had (and admittedly it wasn't very
much) is completely out the window. In C/A In the article "Owning the Curse:
Rethinking Same Sex Marriage' by Douglas Wilson And Douglas Jones it
specifically states that the core failure leading to the problem is "the
failure of neglectful/domineering fathers and husbands." In the same
treatise in the following paragraph it states "The calling of Christian men
is to be godly husbands and fathers, within the family and within the
Church."

Another case of say anything, say it often and hope the lie will stick.
Today it won't.