[Vision2020] Idaho budget surplus

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 14:02:04 PDT 2007

For discussion, and because OUR legislators read vision2020, as well as the fact that some of them may value our input and ideas, I pose this question:

What should the State do with the $247 million general fund budget surplus?

$247 million was the figure released by the state Controller, Donna Jones, on July 16th. She stated that while "corporate income tax collections were down, strong individual income tax collections contributed to this year's larger than expected surplus."

Tom & Liz Ivie