[Vision2020] SHE REALLY WAS A TRAITOR!!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:33:01 PDT 2007

And whatever one may think of Jane Fonda, she was in perhaps the greatest
movie ever made.  I speak, of course, of Barbarella.  A tremendously thought
provoking film.  It certainly provoked a lot of thought with me.   Carl
Westberg Jr.

Pat, Jane Fonda is awful because she is a liberal democrat.  What more do
you need to know?  Facts?

-Scott