[Vision2020] Concepts

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 3 15:26:29 PDT 2007

Visionaires -

We shouldn't criticize dear old Doug for his dream of a cathedral here in
Vandalville.

No.  We, as a community, should be supporting him in realizing his vision
for our little corner of the world.

And what better way is there than to conceptualize the image of his
cathedral.

I am certain that there are many fine artists among the citizenry of Moscow
whose talents can be put to the test.

I, for one, although unable to draw proficiently have still managed to
design my concept of . . .

"Wilson's Whinery, the Tower of Babble"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/The_Tower/Wilson_Tower.jpg

How about it, guys?  Think of it as a community helping out one of its own.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)