[Vision2020] A Kirk Cathdral l as a gateway to Moscow'

donald huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Aug 2 13:16:00 PDT 2007

Visionaries:

Today, according to my source, the land deal for the projected Kirk
Cathedral will close.  A proxy was selected to purchase the land since, I am
told, the Kirk has had difficulty securing land after the seller is made
aware of the buyer.  The plan is to build on the little tiny triangle across
from Gritman that is only .7 of an acre.  The building will accommodate a
projected 1,000 to 1,200 people.  What is a church (or any non property tax
paying entry) doing on land designated for urban renewal, you ask?  Ms. Lund
and I have raised that question several times over the past two years with
little success.  Perhaps the time is ripe to reopen the question.  Or, has
Doug Wilson finally succeeded in making a very concrete statement about his
claim that Moscow is his town?

Rose Huskey