[Vision2020] A Kirk Cathdral l as a gateway to Moscow'

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 2 16:31:20 PDT 2007

If this rumor turns out to be true (and I certainly have my doubts) all I would have to say is congratulations to Doug and congregation and I hope that they put up something grand. Considering the stewardship they have show with other properties in Moscow I have no reason to believe that it will be anything other than an asset to the downtown's southern entrance.