[Vision2020] Army Officer Accuses His Generals of Iraq Failures

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:57:13 PDT 2007

On 4/30/07, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> "You are, in fact, entitled to exactly nothing from him,
> especially not to have him respond to crypto-racist demands that he
> prove his patriotism to you."
>
> Somebody want to explain this to me? How are comments "cryto-racist?" None
> of my comments have a thing to do with Indians. Please show me where I made
> such comments and I will apologize.

Donovan --

Here's the thing, D. I've been as critical as Sunil of the idiotic
execution of this war, and I feel no obligation not to extend that
criticism to the yes-men who, in order to advance their careers into
the positions of people making legitimate criticisms, signed off on a
force one-third the size the military brass said was necessary.

But I'm not receiving any demands for a loyalty oath. Never have. Now,
why's that?

-- ACS