[Vision2020] Army Officer Accuses His Generals of Iraq Failures

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 18:14:27 PDT 2007

"You are, in fact, entitled to exactly nothing from him,
especially not to have him respond to crypto-racist demands that he
prove his patriotism to you."

  Somebody want to explain this to me? How are comments "cryto-racist?" None of my comments have a thing to do with Indians. Please show me where I made such comments and I will apologize.

  Yes Andreas, I am a dick, all people are, including yourself. I am not self diagnosed for anything except maybe athlete's foot and acne. If you want to believe otherwise, you are entitled to believe that, and that the world is flat too. It is obvious you are not an psychologist or physician and that you are speaking out on an area you don't know at all.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 4/28/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Paul,
>
> You may be right. Sunil might be the most patriotic guy on the planet. I
> don't know him that well either. But, personally, he creeps me out the way
> he talks. My attempts to get him to say anything to quell that anxiety, he
> just says stuff to make me more uncomfortable and confirm my thinking about
> him. I don't doubt that he does what he think is right.

Here's the thing, Donovan. You are not entitled to have Sunil "quell
your anxiety." You are, in fact, entitled to exactly nothing from him,
especially not to have him respond to crypto-racist demands that he
prove his patriotism to you.

You are digging a hole. You are not digging this hole because you have
self-diagnosed as having Aspergers, which is a real disability -- one
you're making a mockery of. You are digging this hole because you're a
dick, which is something that not all people who actually have
Aspergers are.

-- ACS