[Vision2020] Army Officer Accuses His Generals of Iraq Failures

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Apr 30 17:40:30 PDT 2007

Thank you for saying it so well, Andreas.
Debi R-S

Date sent:      	Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:46:41 -0700
From:           	"Andreas Schou" <ophite at gmail.com>
To:             	"Donovan Arnold" <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>
Copies to:      	vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject:        	Re: [Vision2020] Army Officer Accuses His Generals of Iraq
Failures

On 4/28/07, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> You may be right. Sunil might be the most patriotic guy on the
> planet. I don't know him that well either. But, personally, he
> creeps me out the way he talks. My attempts to get him to say
> anything to quell that anxiety, he just says stuff to make me more
> uncomfortable and confirm my thinking about him. I don't doubt that
> he does what he think is right.

Here's the thing, Donovan. You are not entitled to have Sunil "quell
your anxiety." You are, in fact, entitled to exactly nothing from him,
especially not to have him respond to crypto-racist demands that he
prove his patriotism to you.

You are digging a hole. You are not digging this hole because you have
self-diagnosed as having Aspergers, which is a real disability -- one
you're making a mockery of. You are digging this hole because you're a
dick, which is something that not all people who actually have
Aspergers are.

-- ACS

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com