[Vision2020] Infanticide or Abortion?

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Apr 28 06:45:46 PDT 2007

Nick, with regard to those "aggressive" babies that need killing to which
you referred:  Why do you insist on manipulating the English language in
order to mislead others?  You consistently use the word anti- in reference
to those who advocate life for the most innocent.  To favor life over its
extinction hardly constitutes being anti.  It is you bloodthirsty leftists
that favor death for our offspring who are anti.... anti-life.  Kindly stop
dishonoring your education by inaccurate and misleading use of language.

Is it your contention then, that partial birth abortion is NEVER performed
on viable infants?  Third, How would simply finishing a delivery that was
80% completed, threaten the mother's life?  Those who rabidly cling to a
supposed "right" to kill commonly misuse this scenario in order to maintain
abortions under ANY circumstances at ANY time, simply as a matter of
convenience.  The left parades itself as this kind-hearted, progressive
entity concerned for the plight of the disenfranchised, all the while
petulantly demanding unrestricted hedonism unshackled by any
responsibilities or consequences.

What selfish brats they reveal themselves to be.

-Tony