[Vision2020] [Spam] Guns or thoughts

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:19:25 PDT 2007

Cho went before a judge who stated, according to CNN, that Cho "Should be
committed immediately" and was in fact, had an eval done and was found to be
schzo-effective, bipolar and severely depressed.  He was put on several meds
which he stated he did not like due to the side affects and apparently,
again accoring to CNN, stopped taking those meds just two weeks before the
shootings.

THIS is the exact type of person who should not be allowed to purchase guns.
  Yes, I get they will get them some other way, if not through legal
channels, but....we need something in place that prohibits the legal dealers
from selling to them.  At least, give the rest of us the chance of stopping
an budding incident by denying ready access to the guns by people who
clearly do not have a full grasp on or of reality.

J  :]