[Vision2020] [Spam] Guns or thoughts

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 23:27:58 PDT 2007

There would need to be strict guidelines if we made any changes to gun
control laws based on certain psychiatric conditions.  Remember that it
is not against the law to be mentally ill.  I don't know whether it's
better to do this at the Federal or State levels.  I'd be very afraid of
an overreaching law governing this.  However, it seems like we could
pick off some of the low-hanging fruit and find some way to keep those
with the most violent-prone diagnoses away from firearms.

Paul