[Vision2020] [Spam] Guns or thoughts

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:18:55 PDT 2007

Sorry, can't agree with your paranoid reply to my statement.

This young man obviously had a LOT of people concerned about his mental heal
status and NOTHING was out there to prevent him from lawfully gaining a way
to excercise his delusions.  IF a note or a file had been made stating
contact had been made and the judge on down was concerned for his and
other's safety, we would not have had a VA Tech incident.

What you are presenting here is just a neighbor v. neighbor type of thing
and is not the same at all.  One was in front of a judge, the other would
likely never get to that point.

J  :]