[Vision2020] [Spam] Guns or thoughts

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 20:33:39 PDT 2007

J Ford wrote:
> What do you want to bet that gets changed?  As long as a contact was made,
> it should be registered.  (Ok...all you "privacy freaks"....have at it!
> Just remember that one of these days, it could be YOUR kid that gets shot
> and/or killed by a person of lesser mental state because there is currently
> no law on the books to safeguard the public in general, not just the
> individual.)

Just remember that it might be someone that YOU know that doesn't like
you for whatever reason that tells the police that they think you are a
lunatic which then gets on the books as a public record making you
unable to buy a gun, with who knows how many other repercussions.  There
is a reason that evidence and proof are necessary before ruining
someone's life.

The question here should be: "how did this young man escape getting
committed for a period of time officially?"  From what I've heard, he
was on the radar at a few different agencies.

Paul

"Privacy freak extraordinaire".