[Vision2020] water development

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 14 18:42:11 PDT 2007

Exactly, Mr. Solomon -

Granted.  The water here in Moscow is not of the same quality as the spring
water available in the Silver Valley.  This is why I filter all water I use
here in Moscow, whether the water is used for cooking, ice water, coffee,
etc. etc.

I personally use both a Brita-filtered reservoir and a Brita-filtered
pitcher.  As a result I have no problems with Moscow water.

As such, and as you suggest, the problem is not in the quality of water as
much as it is the quantity of water.

Thanks.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____