[Vision2020] Towing the what?

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 5 09:20:29 PDT 2007

And thank you, Ralph.  I was aware of your intent in posting your English
lesson offlist - however, rest assured that I am not so easily embarrassed
as to be preoccupied by an inadvertent spelling error.  I would rather
advocate for what is just and compassionate with an occasional mistake, than
to support horrendous policies flawlessly.  While I acknowledge to you that
one's form is important when attempting to persuade, I would also suggest to
you that perhaps you might consider substance as well as form.  After all,
Hitler was tremendously persuasive and well spoken.

I am curious as to your position with regard to the question under
discussion: the politicization of scientific research.  Did you have an
opinion on that subject or do you still wish to focus on my spelling as a
means to avoid the question?

-Tony