[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 28 10:49:29 PDT 2006

I agree with David that disturbing allusions should be shunned!

IMHO, Tom's original post only made an allusion about someone’s having sex in prison with another man (or men). He didn't say anything about whether that sex was or was not consensual. The "joke," as I understood it, was not that this person had been raped but that he was a closet "homosexual."

--
Joe Campbell

---- David Williams <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Recant accepted.  Btw, this is a public forum, which means when I send a
message to vision2020 at moscow.com, it gets sent to you as well.  Itaque, you
get the message.  Or do you??  Also, I'm pretty sure everyone took it the
way I did (check all previous posts concerning it).  So is the problem with
me, or with your pretty disturbing allusion, shall we say, to prison rape??