[Vision2020] engine tax

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed Sep 27 21:51:56 PDT 2006

Just what we don't need, another tax!  Just think about commercial vehicles
on the road.  Think about the trucking companies who move so much of our
goods to market.  Of course, in the end, the consumer would pay all the tax
because that is the way it works.  Think about the effect of the added costs
to our senior citizens.

I think we have enough taxes already.

Dick S