[Vision2020] Congratulations, Greg Dickison

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 27 17:33:13 PDT 2006

I agree:  congratulations to Mr. Dickison on his new career.  May he enjoy
the same level of success on his new path that he had on his old.

I think Mr. Dickison will be a perfect fit with Bennett & Associates.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****