[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 27 08:02:10 PDT 2006

Doug,

You make much of your Christian righteousness, and so when you're
gratuitously mean or engage in potty talk, your actions reflect on Christ
and his church.  Tom and Art have both at times crossed the line of civility
or propriety, but they do not make claims of allegiance to Christ Jesus.  No
one will turn away from the Gospel because of them.

There's a difference between sophomoric and scatological comebacks and a
concentrated effort, to the degree you concentrate on much, of innuendo and
hurt.  Your Christian faith ought to preclude you from engaging in either.

keely