[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Sep 27 11:11:31 PDT 2006

Doug [and your like-spirited fellow cult members],

Thank you very much for illustrating once again and very clearly why you and your Cultmaster are not Christians, but frauds, and why other area Christians are starting to take serious notice.

A more kindly person who is also a Christian might also add:  Obviously you missed the passage below at the beginning of the New Testament.  A Christian is not allowed a timeout or an exception from these rules given in this passage.

Matthew 5: 38 - 48, Young's Literal Translation of the Bible:

'Ye heard that it was said: Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth; but I-I say to you, not to resist the evil, but whoever shall slap thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other; and whoever is willing to take thee to law, and thy coat to take-suffer to him also the cloak.

'And whoever shall impress thee one mile, go with him two, to him who is asking of thee be giving, and him who is willing to borrow from thee thou mayest not turn away.

'Ye heard that it was said: Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and shalt hate thine enemy; but I-I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and persecuting you, that ye may be sons of your Father in the heavens, because His sun He doth cause to rise on evil and good, and He doth send rain on righteous and unrighteous.

'For, if ye may love those loving you, what reward have ye? do not also the tax-gatherers the same? and if ye may salute your brethren only, what do ye abundant? do not also the tax-gatherers so? Ye shall therefore be perfect, as your Father who is in the heavens is perfect.

Even the criminally slow-witted should be able understand the above, especially the last sentence  -- but for you:  the last sentence means: no timeouts, no exceptions.

As suggested by other V 2020 posters, when your Cultmaster sells his earthly possessions, gives the proceeds to the poor, and then urges the affluent in his cult to do the same, then I will begin to consider the possibility that he is beginning to be a Christian.

Perhaps your Cultmaster might take a few minutes off from amassing wealth, massaging his own ego, bleeding and conning money from others, and causing Christ to spin in his place of rest with the Cultmaster's slanders of Him by reading, understanding, and acting on the following:

Matthew 19: 16 - 24, Young's Literal Translation of the Bible:

And lo, one having come near, said to him, 'Good teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have life age-during?'

And he said to him, 'Why me dost thou call good? no one is good except One-God; but if thou dost will to enter into the life, keep the commands.'

He saith to him, 'What kind?' And Jesus said, 'Thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not commit adultery, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not bear false witness, honour thy father and mother, and, thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.'

The young man saith to him, 'All these did I keep from my youth; what yet do I lack?' Jesus said to him, 'If thou dost will to be perfect, go away, sell what thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven, and come, follow me.'

And the young man, having heard the word, went away sorrowful, for he had many possessions; and Jesus said to his disciples, 'Verily I say to you, that hardly shall a rich man enter into the reign of the heavens; and again I say to you, it is easier for a camel through the eye of a needle to go, than for a rich man to enter into the reign of God.'

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com