[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Sep 26 23:56:16 PDT 2006

Ms. Mix,

I'm sorry if you were offended in my rebuttal but which truth were you
eluding to... that I, as Tom suggests, was in the state pen and was
someone's love toy or that having a husband that ends up in the state
pen is a bad idea?

Some times when one responds in a similar manner as others it exposes
how crude their message was. Sort of like a mirror. All I was doing was
making a comment similar to the one Tom made but you were only
expedient to call me on the carpet. Why is that? Does Tom get a free
ride from you because he is pathetic? As for getting under Art's thin
skin.... It doesn't take much for that to happen. He is always ready to
retread a bad, tasteless joke one tends to find in tacky girlie
magazines and substitute his enemy's names for the characters in the
joke. Then he tries to make his point by changing fonts and colors.
That's a real mature response isn't it Keely. You never chastise Deco
for his crude statements. You seem to have a double or triple standard.

You know that I tend to apologize if I step over that invisible line
you draw in the sand. But I won't do so when it's self defense. I'll
turn the other cheek for some things but not for others.

When I started this little exercise in ruffling feathers I was
originally talking to J. Ford. I was just asking her why she found it
"interesting" that there were more women than men. I didn't expect a
real answer from her but I could only hope.

So as every one started to pile on I just moved the pile to the cest
pool where every one could feel comfortable. If every one wants to dry
off and talk civilly I'll be happy to also. But if they continue to be
crass and socially unacceptable I will continue to move the venue to
the pig sty. It's up to them.

I hope this clears things up.

lemeno, Doug!