[Vision2020] (no subject)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 12:49:57 PDT 2006

Jackie,

 If you are going to shove the law in every-body's  face, you have to equally apply it to everyone. I will say the same  thing for Christ Church homes;

  A)   It is NOT being run as a boarding home, it is being run AS A FAMILY
  HOME!!!

  They are all brothers and sisters in God's eyes. There is 2000 years of  written history backing that. So if you can make up the definition of a  family, so can Doug Wilson.

 B) Nobody in the home is being  charged to live there either. They just all pitch in to help out the  family with expenses based on their ability to pay. Some chip in with  cash, some with services and work. Just like the Funny Farm.

  C) Not everyone stays in a boarding home for a short time. Some spend  more time there than 1/2 of all marriages. So time is irrelevant.

  I can make up excuses for illegal behavior, just as you can. I can  twist any definition to suit my beliefs and ideas, just as you can. I  can BS myself into believing my side is always 100% right and the other  side is always 100% wrong, just as you do, Jackie.

  Whatever argument you can make against Doug Wilson, I can find in spades on those accusing him.

  Best,

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  A.  It is NOT being run as a boarding home, it is being run AS A FAMILY
HOME!!!
B.  One thing is clear - NO ONE IS BEING CHARGED TO LIVE THERE ON A
TEMPORARY BASIS whereas the boarding homes run by Dougie-boy et al are.
C.  In the boarding homes, people stay for a short term (school-related) and
in the Huskey/Opyr home they are a FAMILY that are there there for the
duration.

J  :]

, vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] (no subject)
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:15:44 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Not everybody in that house is related by law according to Idaho Law  J. It
>is being run as a boarding house. Tax evasion is going on.
>
>   Nice try.
>
>   Best,
>
>   _DJA
>
>J Ford
 wrote:  Again, you are wrong because that
>home is NOT being run as a business and
>those people are all related by law or blood.
>
>Dougie, et.al can NOT say the same thing.  They have out-of-town STUDENTS
>paying to live in the homes of kirkers.  It is a money-making venture, not
>home where family members are being raised and loved.
>
>Not to mention, but I will, that Dougie and his bunch have NOT been paying
>taxes on those boarder incomes - not to the state and not to the feds.
>
>J  :]
>

> >From: Donovan Arnold
> >To: Saundra Lund ,        "'keely emerinemix'"
> >, guber at yuber.com,        vision2020 at moscow.com
> >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] (no subject)
> >Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Saundra,
> >
> >   OK you are right about who owns the house. But there still is at least
> >one person in that household that is a boarder.
> >
> >   Best,
> >
> >   _DJA
> >
> >Saundra Lund  wrote:  Donovan,
> >
> >You are wrong about that, which you'd know if you had taken the time to
> >verify the facts through public records before posting.
> >

> >Best,
> >Saundra Lund
> >Moscow, ID
> >
> >The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do
> >nothing.
> >- Edmund Burke
> >
> >***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
> >Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
> >without the express written permission of the author.*****

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com