[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:08:05 PDT 2006

A.  It is NOT being run as a boarding home, it is being run AS A FAMILY
HOME!!!
B.  One thing is clear - NO ONE IS BEING CHARGED TO LIVE THERE ON A
TEMPORARY BASIS whereas the boarding homes run by Dougie-boy et al are.
C.  In the boarding homes, people stay for a short term (school-related) and
in the Huskey/Opyr home they are a FAMILY that are there there for the
duration.

J  :]