[Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:36:30 PDT 2006

While the church service of CC is held in the Logos School building, which
is inside the city limits, quite a few of the members do not live in Moscow.
  Some live as far away as 5-6 hour drive out of town and yet are dedicated
enough to the kult to make Sunday services every week.  Others, like
Hieronymus, live in Viola or Potlatch or Deary or Troy, etc.  The point is,
you do not seem to have an issue with them coming to City Meetings and
speaking out for what is happening in Moscow...it seems YOUR only bias is
with Miss Rose whose children have gone through the Moscow Schools, whose
family buy in Moscow and whose family pays Moscow taxes and do not claim
"tax exemption" due to religious affiliation.  The same can not be said for
CCer's.

As far as Miss Rose's "concerns" - why not ask her what they are instead of
putting YOUR thoughts out there for her?  She has made her concerns very
clear and often enough you would think some of it would have sunk in by now.

Telling the truth is NOT harassment - but that is a point you seem to be
lost on.  Too bad - it may help you if you would just stop and listen long
enough to what is happening here and just who is doing the harassing,
because it certainly is not Miss Rose.

We have a system in place for complaints that have been used by Miss Rose
and others.  The CCer's choose to mimic, ridicule, call names, send their
lame attorney after, commit false accusations and claims, and HARASS people
they are not happy with.  But you do not seem to think there is not anything
wrong with their actions.

And I again do not understand someone supporting an organization that on
MANY levels disagrees with and condemns that person's life style and
religion.  I would think the fact that Dougie et al call for the death of
gay people and constantly condemn the Catholic Church would bother you to
the point of at least questioning your devotion to them.  Apparently, the
death sentence that they heap upon the shoulders of people like you is not
enough to get you to do that.

I can only hope that at some point you wake up and realize just who it is
that is harassing whom in this town and you do so before it is too late.

J  :]