[Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:48:34 PDT 2006

I know DJA, Dick, ToKnee, sportsboyzinthekirkhood, et al like to play
pretend and say that there are oh, about nine (9) people in Moscow that do
not appreciate Dougie-boy and his gang is misfits; but just take a look at
the gathering of letters that someone put together regarding Iverson and his
words of hate, mistrust, misinformation and the fact that the Daily News
keeps supporting Dougie-boy's kind of take on societal breakdown (remember,
it is the fault of all non-CCer's that the society is as bad as it is...they
are the white way, truth and belief not to mention manliness.  So the rest
of us best get with the program and follow him or else!)

http://cultists.blogspot.com/

Go down to "Mr. Ed's Greatest Hits".  Pics are pretty good too.

J  :]

P.S.  BTW, Dougie - seen Mike H any time recently?  I noticed his office is
ALWAYS dark and empty...just like his house.