[Vision2020] attacks that really matter

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:14:35 PDT 2006

Tommy writes:

"Now I'm confused.

Are we discussing Sunil and his suposed defense of child molesters or
are we
talking about the un-Pastorized Douglas "When Sitler's free, he belongs
me" Wilson and the infamous "we all should forgive Sitler because he
has
repented" letter?"

Well, if you are unable to tell the difference between the two. . .

_DJA

Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:  Jeesh, Arnold -

Now I'm confused.

Are we discussing Sunil and his suposed defense of child molesters or are we
talking about the un-Pastorized Douglas "When Sitler's free, he belongs to
me" Wilson and the infamous "we all should forgive Sitler because he has
repented" letter?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/CC_Ltr_081905.pdf

Page 1
http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/CC_Ltr_081905_Page_1.jpg