[Vision2020] attacks that really matter

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:40:26 PDT 2006

Jeesh, Arnold -

Now I'm confused.

Are we discussing Sunil and his suposed defense of child molesters or are we
talking about the un-Pastorized Douglas "When Sitler's free, he belongs to
me" Wilson and the infamous "we all should forgive Sitler because he has
repented" letter?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/CC_Ltr_081905.pdf

Page 1
http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/CC_Ltr_081905_Page_1.jpg