[Vision2020] solving a noise problem

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 13 05:59:31 PDT 2006

Another suggestion, Penny P. -

Since these students seem to be extremely evasive when the police show up,
how about a camera?  Throw-away cameras are virtually a dime a dozen.  And
photos accomplish wonders.  I understand that use-once, throw-away video
cameras are also available.  Take a series of still photos and a couple
videos to the police.  My guess is that the police will be knocking on your
neighbors' doors then.

I keep throw-away cameras in both my car and my wife's car.

Memories fade.  Photos don't.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho