[Vision2020] solving a noise problem

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 13 05:44:48 PDT 2006

Penny P. -


If you feel that you are being wronged, there are options.


1)  You can continue to report these violations to the police hoping that
(eventually) such complaints will become fruitful or


2)  File a zoning-violation complaint with the Moscow City Council against
the owners of those houses.


Your call.


Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho



"If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement."

- dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)



From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Pennsylvania Place
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 4:40 AM
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] solving a noise problem


I live in a part of town dominated by single-family homes. Not renters.
These are without a doubt UI students. I have called the police several
times: "Warned one female, no report."


These folks are slow learners - the cops come, they quiet down. A few days
later, they do it again.


Penny P.

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

What part of town do you live in? Do you know for a fact that these of UI 
people? Have you tried calling the police? They won't give you the name of 
the owner, but they will come by and calm things down.

Good luck. My heart is with you.

J :]

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/attachments/20060913/e1361190/attachment.htm 

More information about the Vision2020 mailing list