[Vision2020] solving a noise problem

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 13 05:44:48 PDT 2006

Penny P. -

If you feel that you are being wronged, there are options.

1)  You can continue to report these violations to the police hoping that
(eventually) such complaints will become fruitful or

2)  File a zoning-violation complaint with the Moscow City Council against
the owners of those houses.

Your call.

Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho

"If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement."

- dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)

  _____