[Vision2020] Speaking of Sports how bout St. Andy's Rugby?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Sep 12 13:53:40 PDT 2006

But Deacon, how can they use their athletic prowess to bring glory to God if
they're not hard-hitting  examples of on- and off-field bon homie?

keely

From: "Deacon James" <deaconblues42 at gmail.com>
To: "keely emerinemix" <kjajmix1 at msn.com>
CC: donaldrose at cpcinternet.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Speaking of Sports how bout St. Andy's Rugby?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:08:31 -0700

Sadly, Keely, you have the wrong impression once again. I know of lots of
girls and women who were/are Christ Church members who play/have played
sports at the Junior High, High School, and College levels, as well as just
recreationally. This man of the chest personally approves whole-heartedly of
it.

Grrrrrr!

Deacon