[Vision2020] Speaking of Sports how bout St. Andy's Rugby?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:45:13 PDT 2006

I think NSA took a giant step forward by starting a rugby club.  To have a
lacrosse team represent them, they must have realized, was an embarassment
that they've rectified.

I think the attitude of humility Rose was querying embodies the rugby
spirit.  No showboating, no talking, don't go into spasms if you're fouled,
just play hard.  If someone on the other team plays dirty, don't fuss and
don't talk; sooner or later he'll be at the bottom of the ruck, and will
have to be removed with the proper application of cleats.  He'll know why it
happened.

Sunil