[Vision2020] Speaking of Sports how bout St. Andy's Rugby?

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 12:08:31 PDT 2006

Sadly, Keely, you have the wrong impression once again. I know of lots of
girls and women who were/are Christ Church members who play/have played
sports at the Junior High, High School, and College levels, as well as just
recreationally. This man of the chest personally approves whole-heartedly of
it.

Grrrrrr!

Deacon