[Vision2020] Coe and Group Meetings

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:05:33 PDT 2006

Why?  He is not the only person in jail on such horrible charges.  Why not
have a group meeting in the jail?  The exact charges donnae even have to be
the topic so much as ways to avoid doing a repeat of whatever it is that got
them in jail in the first place.  Most groups are about methods of coping or
changing - not of the specifics.

J  :]