[Vision2020] Coe, Sitler and Duncan

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Sep 11 02:21:39 PDT 2006

Hey guys n gals, J Ford's right on this Coe biz.  WHAT ABOUT THE VICTIMS??
That's the bottom line.  Surely compassion would require that our concern
rest initially with the victims of violent crime rather than the
perpetrators.  And I had Ford pegged as a perfect liberal...  but her focus
on this issue is decidedly well centered.

Say, have any of ya'all read that awesome account of Kevin and Ruth Coe
titled "SON, portrait of a psychopath and his victims"  By Jack Olsen?
Could NOT put it down.  The definitive account of that sociopathic family.

Later, -T